finish: [eglibc,gcc-4.4,alsa-lib,bzip2,gcj-4.4,gnat-4.4,readline5,ia32-libs,
ecj,zlib,ncurses,libshout/alpha,openafs/alpha,acpitool/armel,aespipe/armel,
calcurse/armel,consolekit/armel,dwm/armel,freej/armel,gadmin-rsync/armel,
galleta/armel,geeqie/armel,gpicview/armel,halevt/armel,iec16022/armel,
jinja2/armel,keytouch-editor/armel,libjavascript-minifier-xs-perl/armel,
libsys-virt-perl/armel,libtest-leaktrace-perl/armel,libwant-perl/armel,
libwww-curl-perl/armel,logapp/armel,luckybackup/armel,matplotlib/armel,
missidentify/armel,moreutils/armel,myrescue/armel,pasco/armel,pipebench/armel,
pycairo/armel,pymssql/armel,python-enable/armel,pywebkitgtk/armel,
reglookup/armel,rifiuti/armel,rpy/armel,safecopy/armel,scponly/armel,
scrounge-ntfs/armel,shed/armel,sleuthkit/armel,ssdeep/armel,swapd/armel,
tct/armel,tmux/armel,trousers/armel,virt-manager/armel,xcftools/armel,
flasm/ia64,fontforge-extras/ia64,frama-c/ia64,freecell-solver/ia64,gcom/ia64,
geeqie/ia64,gpicview/ia64,gupnp-tools/ia64,heimdal/ia64,hex/ia64,
janest-core/ia64,jinja2/ia64,joystick/ia64,keytouch-editor/ia64,ldm/ia64,
libhtml-template-pro-perl/ia64,libjavascript-minifier-xs-perl/ia64,
librep/ia64,libshout/ia64,libsys-virt-perl/ia64,libtest-leaktrace-perl/ia64,
libtioga-ruby/ia64,libwant-perl/ia64,libwww-curl-perl/ia64,lua-bitop/ia64,
lua-lpeg/ia64,luckybackup/ia64,lxrandr/ia64,matplotlib/ia64,mklibs/ia64,
mlt/ia64,mpdscribble/ia64,mtasc/ia64,ncmpcpp/ia64,newsx/ia64,
ocaml-libvirt/ia64,open-cobol/ia64,openafs/ia64,oprofile/ia64,
pangomm/ia64,pari/ia64,pidgin-facebookchat/ia64,pipebench/ia64,
postgresql-8.4/ia64,prelude-lml/ia64,printfilters-ppd/ia64,ptlib/ia64,
pymssql/ia64,python-enable/ia64,qd/ia64,quodlibet/ia64,rasmol/ia64,
reglookup/ia64,reprepro/ia64,rifiuti/ia64,rpm2html/ia64,rpy/ia64,
safecopy/ia64,scponly/ia64,scrounge-ntfs/ia64,serf/ia64,shed/ia64,
sleuthkit/ia64,ssdeep/ia64,structure-synth/ia64,tct/ia64,
telepathy-gabble/ia64,tex-guy/ia64,timidity/ia64,tmux/ia64,transmission/ia64,
trousers/ia64,util-vserver/ia64,varconf/ia64,yasm/ia64,gmp,nss-mdns]
endloop: 30+15272: i-5:a-2:a-2:a-2:h-5:i-3:m-2:m-2:p-2:s-3:s-2:k-7623:k-7649
    now: 34+5455: i-5:a-2:a-6:a-2:h-5:i-3:m-2:m-2:p-2:s-3:s-2:k-2725:k-2730
    * amd64: fglrx-glx-ia32, lib32ffi-dev, lib32ffi5, nvidia-glx-ia32
    * kfreebsd-amd64: gcj-4.4-jdk, gcj-4.4-jre, libgcj10-awt, libgcj10-dev
    * kfreebsd-i386: gcj-4.4-jdk, gcj-4.4-jre, libgcj10-awt, libgcj10-dev
This means that we pushed eglibc and gcc-4.4 through to testing. This reduces the uninstallability count on *bsd by more than half (rather 64% gone). On the other hand, we broke 4 packages additionally on amd64, which are for the i386-compatibility stuff on amd64. Two of them are non-free and linked to the xorg-transition (and we would like to avoid waiting for that transition before we can update eglibc in testing). The other two packages are discussed in bug #533009, and not uploaded yet. After the package is fixed, it can move to testing anytime. As there weren't any reverse dependencies broken, we decided that this decision is the best for our users.

I realized also that it's quite tempting to just fix testing a bit here and there. However, I'm not intending to be back in the "need to fix testing every day"-camp. It's quite a bit of fun to do that after a long pause (and definitly very tempting), but don't expect me to do that every day again.